Are you having trouble unlocking your ZTE N9132 due to the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) lock? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! In this article, we’ll teach you how to perform FRP bypass for ZTE devices, specifically for the ZTE N9132 model.
What is FRP?
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a security feature that was introduced by Google in Android 5.1 Lollipop. This feature aims to prevent unauthorized access to a device after a factory reset has been performed. Once the FRP lock is enabled, the device will require the user to enter the Google account associated with the device to proceed with the setup process.
Why do you need to bypass FRP on ZTE N9132?
The FRP lock can be a useful security measure, but it can also become a hassle if you’re trying to unlock your device after forgetting your Google account credentials. This is where the need for FRP bypass comes in – to remove the FRP lock and gain access to your device without needing the original Google account information.
How to perform FRP bypass on ZTE N9132
There are multiple ways to perform FRP bypass on ZTE N9132, but we’ll cover two of the most popular methods below:
Method 1: Using an OTG cable and a USB drive
- Download the FRP bypass APK file from a reliable source and copy it to a USB drive.
- Connect the USB drive to your ZTE N9132 using an OTG cable.
- Once connected, the file explorer app should open automatically. Locate the FRP bypass APK file and install it on your device.
- After installation, open the FRP bypass app and follow the steps provided.
- Once completed, you should be able to access your device without the FRP lock.
Method 2: Using a combination of keys
- Turn off your ZTE N9132 and remove the SIM card from the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously until the device vibrates.
- Release the Power button but continue holding the Volume Up button until the Recovery mode menu appears.
- Using the Volume Up and Down buttons, navigate to the option that says “Wipe data/factory reset” and select it using the Power button.
- Confirm the action by selecting “Yes – delete all user data.”
- Wait for the process to complete and then select “Reboot system now.”
- Once your device has restarted, you should be able to set it up without the FRP lock.
Note: It’s important to keep in mind that performing FRP bypass can void your device’s warranty and may also pose security risks. Only perform this procedure if you’re sure that you need to bypass FRP on your ZTE N9132.
Learning how to perform FRP bypass for your ZTE N9132 can save you time and effort when trying to unlock your device after a factory reset. However, it’s important to proceed with caution and only use reliable sources and methods to avoid any potential risks.